Old May 26th 04, 12:38 PM
David Hansen

Default The _Observer_ on "deadly" bike lanes

On Tue, 25 May 2004 22:03:34 +0100 someone who may be "burt"
wrote this:-

I can recall reading a synopsis of a report which showed that a new section
of segregated cycle path hadn't increased the number of people cycling, but
existing cyclists changed their route if it was convenient. Southampton?
Plymouth?

I have no doubt that this can be the case. However I am talking
about a network of paths, not just one. The network is fairly dense
and there are more people using them now than there were some years
ago, from my limited observations.

prevents me using the RIP Act 2000.