Old July 12th 05, 04:50 AM
MikeyOz

Default Cyclist accident insurance

sss Wrote:
I guess this question may have been asked many times but here goes onc
again. Does anyone have any recommendations on what is the bes
acciden
insurance to get for cyclists

I have looked at the bicycle Victoria web site and that has an optio
but,
am now struggling to find any other options. What I'm looking t
insure i
me against an accident, me hitting someone and my bike against theft o
damage. The bicycle insurance by bike Vic seems ok but I remembe
hearin
someone say that it was limited and they got another supa-dupa version
Obviously I can't remember who told me that as I would ask them

Anyway any information would be gratefully appreciated

-----
John.

not sure of your personal situation, however we have house an
contents and I was able to pay a little extra up front and basically m
bike is covered against anything at all, theft, damage, me causin
damage, someone causing damage to it, etc... if the bicycle victori
insurance is like most of sporting bodies I have been insured throug
it is hardly worth the bother, maybe because this is an optional one
might be a little better

--
MikeyO