Old October 30th 17, 07:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Why do some forks and frames have brake rotor size limits?

On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 9:51:06 AM UTC-7, Joerg wrote:

I worked in med-tech for a long time and so far all docs are of opposite
opinion.

Yes, some benefits of helmets will be offset by increase sisk taking.
Also, there were no Kawasaki Ninjas and such before the helmet law.

I know and that is why it is dangerous to listen to doctors.

http://www.vehicularcyclist.com/kunich.html

There is no change since 2002 because the only way of improving a helmet is via increasing the size. And helmets are already of bothersome size to people.

Remember that I was the safety director of the American Federation of Motorcyclists after I gave up racing. I was also a professional mechanic with the American Motorcycle Association.

So when I speak about helmets it is from a position of study as well as painful experience.