Old November 19th 18, 07:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Performance Goes Chapter 11

On Monday, November 19, 2018 at 12:13:16 AM UTC, jbeattie wrote:
On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 4:06:57 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 10:57:48 PM UTC, Sepp Ruf wrote:
jbeattie wrote:
Oh well: https://www.bicycleretailer.com/indu...1#.W_HVJ-hKjIU

What else did you expect? It's still the same CEO who clumsily mismanaged
his side of the Cafe Roubaix PR debacle AND eg he is married to a lawyer
politician Democrat:
https://www.bicycleretailer.com/industry-news/2018/11/07/races-interest-bike-world-dean-wins-and-nothstein-loses-pennsylvania

Poor woman. Four counts against her in a single sentence: married to a loser, herself a Democrat, lawyer and politician. What else could go wrong for her?

She could live next door to you in Ireland.

We have a quota for lawyers in my neighbourhood, and it is full.

Andre Jute
Sorry!