Old August 11th 17, 04:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

Default How long should caliper brake springs last?

AMuzi writes:

On 8/10/2017 6:15 PM, Radey Shouman wrote:

[ ... ]

One popular route for medical administration is the dermal patch. A
postage stamp sized thing that can send a person from groaning in pain
to completely lit up just by sticking it on the skin.

Guys boil those 'safe time release' patches in a spoon for injection.

I don't doubt it. I've known several that used them in a medical
context, and it's impressive how they work even when used as directed.