Old August 11th 08, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith

Default OK to hit cyclists outside a cycle lane.

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:13:24 +0100, Daniel Barlow
wrote:

spindrift writes:

http://www.camcycle.org.uk/newslette...article16.html

I assume you mean
http://www.camcycle.org.uk/newslette...article16.html

Yes - that'll be the one.

It's where the diagram differs from the photograph in respect of
positioning.

Still - what's a bit of accuracy in a case like this.

I notice that he hasn't made more of the footage available. I wonder
why that is?

Perhaps he selected the best stills for his purpose.

--
you can either promote cycling or promote helmets,the two are
incompatible.