Old November 18th 19, 10:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

Default Gresham's Law

On Mon, 18 Nov 2019 08:32:38 -0800, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

On Mon, 18 Nov 2019 10:53:13 +0700, John B.
wrote:

I think, if one looks hard enough, it is probably possible to find
someone that is allegoric to just about everything. There are, for
example, people that are allegoric to money, both paper and metal.
https://firstaidcprottawa.ca/allergi...tion-to-money/

It's not necessary to develop an allergy to money. Paper money
collects substantial amounts of bacteria, some of which is infectious
and dangerous.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/dirty-money/
Mo
https://www.google.com/search?q=bacteria+on+money

How to disinfect paper money:
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+disinfect+paper+money

Ah but you are talking about what is ON the money. My reference
describes allergies to the actual material that the money is made
from. The money itself, as it were.
--
cheers,

John B.