Old November 19th 19, 05:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

Default Gresham's Law

On Mon, 18 Nov 2019 20:40:34 -0800, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

On Mon, 18 Nov 2019 11:28:40 -0600, AMuzi wrote:

Paper currency has absolutely everything on or in it:
https://academic.oup.com/jat/article/20/4/213/838490

Cocaine on paper money? That explains why I get a temporary high
every time I spend paper money. It might also explain why I have an
incurable urge to spend more paper money. Predictably, I don't get
the same high when using credit or debit cards.

Nanogram to milligram amounts? Perhaps the cheapest "high" in
California :-)
--
cheers,

John B.