Old November 2nd 03, 05:27 PM
Fred Marx

Default Ullrich in breach of contract?

B. Lafferty wrote:
It's very doubtful that Ullrich is in breach of his Bianchi contract. It
was a one year contract and he had contracted to return to T----Mobile after
the Bianchi contract expires. To my knowledge he hasn't appeared in
T---Mobile kit which would be a breach of his Bianchi contract. Assuming he
has/is performing otherwise within the requirements of the Bianchi contract,
he isn't in breach. IMO, Bianchi seems to be spitting sour grapes into the
air.

Although I believe I've read that he's raced in Khazakstan with vino and
was I believe "presented" to the community by T-Mob prior to the end of
his Bianchi contract which is supposed to run till the end of Dec.... or
so I've read from articles at velones.com and cyclingnews.com.... So
while some of this is sourgrapes, some of it is also not exactly
according to Hoyle either.