Old November 2nd 03, 11:40 PM
B. Lafferty

Default Ullrich in breach of contract?

"Torben Rucker" wrote in message

"B. Lafferty" wrote:

It's very doubtful that Ullrich is in breach of his Bianchi contract.

It
was a one year contract and he had contracted to return to T----Mobile

after
the Bianchi contract expires. To my knowledge he hasn't appeared in
T---Mobile kit which would be a breach of his Bianchi contract.

Assuming he
has/is performing otherwise within the requirements of the Bianchi

contract,
he isn't in breach. IMO, Bianchi seems to be spitting sour grapes into

the
air.

Ullrich at the T-Mobile press conference:

http://tinyurl.com/td5h

Ullrich in Kazachstan (mid october):

http://tinyurl.com/td5n

Bye,
Torben

A press conference wearing a suit may not be a breach, but it could be
depending on contract worrding. Combine that with this report in CN noting
that Jan is on the Telecom we site and he Bianchi has good reason to be
****ed even if might not be correct legally. I don't think Telekom will let
Jan starve until January. Then again, perhaps they'll let him starve enough
to not be able to afford the sweets.

Jan Ullrich has recommenced cycling training after a short break at the end
of the season. The Swiss-based German has been riding near his home in
Scherzingen in the company of his current and future teammates Tobias
Steinhauser, André Korff and Andreas Klöden. "First of all I will train
around the area of Lake Constance," said Ullrich on Telekom's website. "I
want to slowly build the momentum there. At the beginning we will ride about
100 kilometres or so a day, in addition to some gymnastics and some work in
the weight room."