Old July 23rd 04, 12:22 AM
Jon Senior

Default Speedmachine recumbent for sale

Alan Braggins opined the following...
Plan B it is then. (I have a MIG welder and an angle grinder and some
cheap old bike frames. But no spare time to introduce them to each other,
nor a clear idea of what I want. Yet.)
=20
(I was pleasantly surprised when I mentioned having seen a recumbent on
ebay for =A3800 (Challenge Mistral mentioned on urc earlier) to my wife
and she said "how much do you spend on petrol at the moment?" not "you ca=

n't
possibly spend that much on a bike".)

Mmmmm. MIG welder! If only I had access to such technology. Version 2 of=20
the frame is a toss-up between a) Buy MIG welder and learn how to use=20
it. b) Cut and mitre tubes and hand to engineering firm to get them=20
welded.

Jon