Old June 12th 04, 04:48 PM
Marlene Blanshay

Default Looking for a good bike shop in Montreal

"Daniel Crispin" wrote in message
Well I have not seen 2 seconds... and there are plenty of bike shops...

just
want one
that I can trust

"Mike Kruger" wrote in message
s.com...
"Daniel Crispin" wrote in message
.. .
Title says it

Anyone know a place where the techs know their stuff, prices are not

over
the top and offer good service?

I don't know where you are in the city, but I can recommend a few. Martin
Swiss, 313 Victoria AVe in westmount. They have top notch wrenches and they
do everything from high end roadies to beaters and kids bikes. Also, there
is ABC Cycles on Park ave; Rossi in Lachine; and Regis on Vanhorne, in
Outremont. All are listed in the phone book and are regarded very highly.
Good luck!