Old December 23rd 18, 12:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default The "great mental ward of the Pacific Northwest"

On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 12:48:51 PM UTC, Duane wrote:

But how the hell do I know? I’m up here in Canada posing a big security
threat to my old home town down there.

--
duane

Don't do anything rash, Duane. Believe me, I know everything about being a stateless, passportless refugee. If the Canadians accuse you of an armed invasion by bicycle, say nothing until your attorney (which Michael? -- Cohen or Avenatti?) arrives. When Tom Hanks exchanges you on a bridge (we're still working on which one) for a Canadian milkman caught taking lewd photographs of the White House, Mr Trump will personally pin the National Medal of Merit on you.

(sgnd) Al(ice) in (Wonderland -- oops, I mean) Washington