Old January 3rd 19, 04:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default Build it and ... why aren't they coming?

On 3/1/19 2:22 pm, John B. Slocomb wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 13:55:08 +1100, James
wrote:

On 3/1/19 10:14 am, Frank Krygowski wrote:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ms/2319972002/

There are some people who claim our MHL didn't (and doesn't) dissuade
people from riding. No doubt there are confounding factors when people
try to find a causal link between MHL and bicycle use.

Fuel prices are well known to be a driving factor in public transport
use, for example.

I've always though that the various reasons for not riding a bicycle
were just excuses not really "reasons". Ohhh it gets my hair all
messy" when the same person will go to the beach and jump in the water
and call it fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcIOX_eo7VU

Maybe if there was a swimming pool at the end of each bicycle ride???

Hmm.

--
JS