Old April 29th 08, 03:39 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Trek 6000 MTB profile

LIBERATOR wrote:
On Apr 21, 7:21 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes...tail/6_series/...
I do believe after test riding this fine machine, I can excel my
skills beyond what they are now.
New hardware makes all the difference in advancing skill-sets.

That looks nothing at all like my 1999 Trek 6000
http://www.pedalpushersonline.com/productreviews/largegraphics/6000.jpg.

I will not be upgrading, since my bike is still better than my barney
level skills.

Practice.

I am good at crashing! Lots of practice.

Where do you ride?

Here is where I used to ride quite a bit:
http://www.stateparks.com/kickapoo.html. I have not got out much since
moving north of the Cheddar Curtain, but need to do so for Mikey V's
sake.