Old April 13th 15, 09:12 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default Bad News for the Tories: A&E

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 23:53:58 +0100, Judith
uk.legal,uk.politics.misc uk.rec.driving, uk.rec.cycling wrote:

snip

Does he know that there is a house up our lane on sale for just under £3m?
House nr 2.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/pictu.../pictures.html

There are of course many different house styles and hence different prices on
Tranby Lane - super mansions to run down semis.

eg Mouseprice gives the value of the cheapest one I can find as having a value
of £176,000 - way below all the others - and £100,000 lower than an average
house price in the UK. I doubt if that one is a desirable property.

What do you think is the value of your house? - I bet it will be much nearer
£175,000 than £3,000,000