Old April 17th 15, 10:50 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

Default TMS 320 finally admits that cyclists are sponging freeloader!

"TMS320" wrote in message ...

"The Medway Handyman" wrote
On 17/04/2015 00:28, TMS320 wrote:

Now answer the question I asked; Do cyclists pay any SPECIFIC EXTRA
taxes
to use their push bikes on the road?

That's a different question to the last one. Yes, I can confirm that the
government does not demand specific taxes from people that choose to use
bicycle. There is no need for jealousy - just get a bike and ride it.

Nobody is jealous of cyclists. Read the research;

The issue is about tax, you idiot. There is no unfairness.

Psycholists SOP. When losing an argument, always revert to insults.