Old April 18th 15, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

Default TMS 320 finally admits that cyclists are sponging freeloaders!

On 17/04/2015 09:33, TMS320 wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote
On 17/04/2015 00:28, TMS320 wrote:

Now answer the question I asked; Do cyclists pay any SPECIFIC EXTRA
taxes
to use their push bikes on the road?

That's a different question to the last one. Yes, I can confirm that the
government does not demand specific taxes from people that choose to use
bicycle. There is no need for jealousy - just get a bike and ride it.

Nobody is jealous of cyclists. Read the research;

The issue is about tax, you idiot. There is no unfairness.

Who mentioned unfairness? Nobody is suggesting that cyclists being
sponging freeloaders isn't fair. Just that cyclists should pay their way
and stop being sponging freeloaders.