Old April 19th 15, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default TMS 320 finally admits that cyclists are sponging freeloaders!

On 19/04/2015 20:27, Ronnie wrote:
On 19/04/2015 17:55, Ronnie wrote:

Don't be silly, no normal person is jealous of cyclists. They
should
pay
their way.

How?

By paying an annual fee. We could call it 'Road Tax'. It could
cover
the cost of compulsory registration plates for cyclists and ensure
they
were insured and properly regulated.

Then, if cyclists demand special features on roads, the tax could be
increased to cover the costs and stop them mumping on others..

I reiterate, cyclists *aren't* requ to pay road, they ride on the
roads
legally.

But they SHOULD be made to pay their way.

*How* can they pay road tax if it's not a requirement?

It SHOULD be a requirement.

You are just basically whingeing.

Basically wanting sponging freeloaders to pay for things they use.

They are abiding by the tax laws. *Why* are you having a go at
cyclists?
It's the government that you should be moaning about.

Because cyclists are road lice.

You're another Mr Pounder.

Both gentleman are pretty certain to take that as a compliment.

Did you mean it as an insult?