Old April 20th 15, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

Default TMS 320 finally admits that cyclists are sponging freeloader!

On 20/04/2015 08:59, TMS320 wrote:
"RJH" wrote in

Not sure where you get your 'jealous' thesis from - Handyman Research? :-)

Handyman complains that there is no specific tax to use a bicycle on public
roads so has this idea that people taking this choice have joined some sort
of priviledged club that he is excluded from.

It's like talking to a child.

Being a cyclist isn't a privileged, it's a social & mental disability.

Common sense excludes me from this sub culture called cyclists.

As a motorist, I don't mind paying for facilities I use. Cyclists should
do the same.