Old April 20th 15, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default TMS 320 finally admits that cyclists are sponging freeloader!

On 20/04/2015 19:50, Bod wrote:
On 20/04/2015 08:59, TMS320 wrote:
"RJH" wrote in

Not sure where you get your 'jealous' thesis from - Handyman
Research? :-)

Handyman complains that there is no specific tax to use a bicycle on
public
roads so has this idea that people taking this choice have joined some
sort
of priviledged club that he is excluded from.

It's like talking to a child.

Being a cyclist isn't a privileged, it's a social & mental disability.

Common sense excludes me from this sub culture called cyclists.

As a motorist, I don't mind paying for facilities I use. Cyclists should
do the same.

Explain how they can pay tax when they don't legally have to?

I've already said this several times, please try to keep up.

Cyclists SHOULD pay. We need the law changed. Vote UKIP.

I am voting for UKIP.