Old April 23rd 15, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

Default TMS 320 finally admits that cyclists are sponging freeloader!

"Kerr Mudd-John" wrote in message
newsp.xxiiyffqmsr2db@dell3100...
On Wed, 22 Apr 2015 19:48:24 +0100, Mr Pounder
wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message

[ a snip!]

Do you have the same problem overtaking a horse?

A horse is not classed as a road vehicle, a child's toy is.
A horse and rider are treated with respect and admiration. A cyclist is
treated as being a piece of ****, which they are.
A horse and the rider will almost certainly carry 3rd party liability
insurance. A cyclist will almost certainly not.
The rider of the horse will be competent to ride on the public highway. A
cyclist is not.
It is forbidden by law to ride a horse on the footpath. Horse riders do
not
ride on the footpath. Cyclists do ride on the footpath.
I could go on.
It seems very obvious that a horse is more respected and law abiding
than a
cyclist.
This shows what a load of ******s cyclists really are.

Tell me more about this "rational thought" that you once had.

It is very obviously displayed in my above posting.
Tell us how many driving lessons you had to take. I remember your whining
post in the driving group.
Oh, how we laughed!