Old November 19th 04, 10:51 AM
David E. Belcher

" [Not Responding] " wrote in message . ..
Forecasts have been vaguely forecasting snow around the place. Any
sign of it near you? There's not a cat's chance of me (ever) seeing
any here in the sunny strawberry fields on the South Coast, so I await
reports with great envy.

No snow here in Watford, though some work colleagues mentioned that
nearby Hitchin has had snow. Was on the phone to Dad last night, and
they've had snow back home (Wolverhampton); after calling my parents,
spoke to my girlfriend in Canterbury, and she said that East Kent was
snow-free (but windy and pouring with rain).
Might not have had any snow here, but definitely a cold snap - more
than a bit parky (no, not the chat show host) on the ride into work
today.

David E. Belcher