Old November 14th 03, 11:10 PM
Mojo Deluxe

Default Vegas bike rental

"BB" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:05:40 -0600, Mojo Deluxe wrote:
"BB" wrote:
Mojo Deluxe wrote:

Seriously though, early on, I was offered a free clue by someone
regarding your riding skills, and knowledge of mtb'ing. I took them
seriously, as I thought of them as a decent enough person, that would
not lead me on.....unless you're willing to dispel the information I
recieved as just rumor.

Then post it, and see if it matches up with the experience of the

numerous
people who've seen his riding skills personally.

I do not post e-mails.

So basically, you're willing to allow people to dispel information that
you intend to keep secret? Does that make sense.

Who are you, btw?

Just someone who like to see accusations based on observation rather than
rumor. OTOH, this whole thread is very muddled - it was unclear what you
meant by "he's the real thing" (as you seem to be focusing on his riding
ability), while the previous poster wrote "Whether your a keyboard jerk or
the real thing is an intriguing mystery", implying that "the real thing"
meant a real jerk.

Saying someone is a good rider, and very knowledgeable about our hobby/sport
is hardly an accusation. Whether he's a jerk or not, is something I do not
care to obsess over. Now, if he, and/or Pete want to flame and/or name call
me in the future, because I fired back in the past....so what. This is not
real life.

So what kind of bike do you ride, Blaine?