Old November 17th 03, 12:43 AM
JD

Default Vegas bike rental

"Mojo Deluxe" wrote in message . ..
"JD" wrote in message
m...
Nobody said you had to post an email, coward.

Now regarding this......well, not this, but what led up to this.....

I was informed by someone who as ridden with you, that you were one of the
best riders they have seen. Also, because you've been at this for so long,
you've seen a lot of gear break. You know what works, and what does not.
That was the extent of the discussion of you, as that was all I cared to
know. Anything more is none of my business, nor do I wish to make it so.

There you have it.

All lies and I'm superdupersecret enough as to not even show my face in photographs.

JD 0013