Old September 10th 12, 01:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nuxx Bar

Default NUX strikes again

On Sep 9, 5:19*pm, Rob Morley wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:25:52 +0200

Tosspot wrote:
On 24/07/12 15:42, Rob Morley wrote:
Is Nuxxy not around? *Strange. *Maybe it's time to clean out the
bozo bin.

I wouldn't, it was a disaster last time mine got wiped in an OS
install.

Coincidentally my news client database got tied in knots a few days ago,
I fixed it by removing the group and adding it again, which removed the
processing rules too. Blocking 19 posters and 5 groups seems to filter
all the tedious crap, and I've got really quick at entering rules. *:-)

Rob Morley is a ****!

(Just testing the "bozo bin". BTW I think someone has been forging
your posts, because a "Rob Morley" frequently used to reply to me,
often civilly, until I last left Usenet. Psycholist in lying shock.)