Old January 19th 19, 02:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default More Justice Department Hiding

On Fri, 18 Jan 2019 07:09:38 -0800, sltom992 wrote:

On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 1:01:49 PM UTC-8,
wrote:

We'd still love for you to regale us of how you could discern the
condition of a road (dirt or not) under a jungle canopy from 5000 feet
away.

I was there.

You mean that you flew over it because that is different from being
there. Vastly different, It is like tourist flights over Antartica are
the same as a flight anywhere, just the scenery is all white.

Wildly different to being on the ground in both cases. Part of my
disbelief to your claims comes from leading search parties looking for
downed aircraft in forests along mountain ranges. We walked it becasue no
amount of air traffic was worth was useful, except for jollies by the fat
arses.