Old July 23rd 05, 04:56 AM
NYC XYZ

Default How Do These Airborne Specs Look?

Bill Sornson wrote:

Dude (or Dudette), you REALLY should visit a bike shop. You're all over the
map -- and unlike most who want to spend, say, $60.00, you're actually
talking about some real money. (Hint: why shop for a heavy, way-too-soft
saddle until you actually TRY the one that comes with your new bike. A bike
that OUGHT TO FIT YOU, by the way...)

Bill "get thee to an LBS-ery" S.

So how's the bike? =)

These particular models are sold exclusively through the manufacturer,
and only online, too -- at least at this price.

As for the seat, I've never known a bike seat to be "comfortable," so
anything the least bit ergonomic gets my attention.

Seriously, how do the specs look? I want my shifts to shift right
away, and I'm leery of the claiper brakes...but I'm only just
above-average when it comes to bike knowledge and know-how, so I was
hoping you could help.

=)