Old August 15th 17, 06:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Stress Analysis in the Design of Bicycle Infrastructure

On 8/15/2017 8:20 AM, wrote:

I find it offensive to put up with these things every ride and have people on this group pretend that it's all in my or Joerg's head. The only thing I can think is that people that do not see this are either blind or stupid.

They are neither. They have an agenda to promote, and pretending that
it's all in your head is essential to promoting that agenda.

---