Old January 25th 04, 12:54 PM
Soup

Default Rotten swine

Stephen (aka steford) wrote:
Some rotten little toerags stole both my bikes.

snip
Only consolation is
that if insured you get to buy some new stuff.

snip

Used to leave my 'bike locked at the bottom of the stair steps
(we lived three floors up) someone pinched it .Because the stairs
are considered a public area (although it has a locked door to the street)
insurance said it wasn't covered by the household insurance and 'bike
wasn't insured in its own right .Result one non-happy puppy that was
well out of pocket.
Have since moved and the bikes are either in a
locked bike store or at the side of the house (in the garden )
so household insurance does cover it.

--
Yours S. addy not usable (not that you would try it) ( )
Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! / \