Old April 10th 05, 06:02 PM
Andrew

Amos J. Malarky said...
On 2005-04-10 12:42:32 -0400, Amos J. Malarky said:

i was told that this existed on usenet and to search for a particular
guy for multimedia of THE races.
however, does this exist? i can't find it on usenet and the only
sports/cycling related group i found is this one. anyone got any infor
for a new guy to this newsgroups thing? i NEED my cycling and i want
visuals. no satellite and OLN is lame. PLEASE

bridge.

i think i answered my question. is it a paying newsgroup? or basically,
you have to have a subscription/membership sorta dealie?

There's no such thing as a pay newsgroup. If you can't find it, then
you need to contact your ISP and ask them to add it. If your ISP
doesn't carry binary newsgroups, then yes you'll need to spend a few
dollars and join a premium newsgroup provider like Giganews or
somesuch.

--
Andrew
http://www.cageofmonkeys.co.uk