Old March 18th 17, 05:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default Habanero Ti

On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 17:39:22 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
So I bought one today road bike Team issue 58 cm. Riding carbon last 8
years and steel before that. I am hoping to catch the steel road ride
that is an upgrade. The carbon bike is fine but seems 2 carbons are
same thing, so give the TI a ride.

Anyone think this could be nuts? I do but hey.....

Mark Hickey's bikes are nicely designed and made- the cycling parallel
of an Eastman archtop guitar, perhaps. He hasn't been around Usenet for
years now, unfortunately. He was always good for a spirited discussion;
he and I usually disagreed politically but he was smart and consistent
in his thinking. I thought he had a lot of integrity. His thinking
about bike frame design makes a lot of sense to me. I've seen a couple
of them locally and their owners were very happy with them and with
their experience of dealing with Mark.