Old January 10th 09, 03:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
T.M.C.

Default Big(ish) rolling hops

My friends and I have been hopping up pallets lately and we got 3 down
solid. Tonight we went for 4. When I go for it I can get my wheel up,
but I'm leaning back so I always have to fall back. Not really sure why
i'm doing this, is it from like folding or not going fast enough or
what? Any advice on how to get my body going forward or just jumping
higher would be awesome

--
T.M.C.

Don’t get discouraged, practice is all it takes. Ride hard, but have
fun
-Shaun Johanneson