Old October 27th 10, 07:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc

Default Hey Ed, dodge this!

Ed, you are going to stalk me, and I will hunt you down with the
precision of the sharpshooter. These groups are not even important to
me. Very poor feedback though some have bravely come on my side. They
don't want to see the big picture. They are afraid of it.

I will keep recycling my posts here and I will let you know that the
bicycles are coming to town one way or another, bike lanes or no bike
lanes, politicians or no politicians, clowns or no clowns.

You sharpen my shooting skills and you keep me amused. I don't believe
in "turning the other cheek" BS, so you are fair game for me too. My
hot groups are Atheism vs. Christianity, and I will pepper you with
the subject.

I'm not a regular soldier. I'm a sniper and I don't waste words. Even
the links you refuse to open have a meaning, a distraction if you
will. Actually I don't write for you. I write for the others, however
few they may be.

You have chosen the path of evil and will make you trip along the way.