Old November 22nd 10, 07:18 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

Default Is Ed the new moderator?

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
wrote in message
[...]
All I know is there are certain POWER STRUGGLES on this group as
elsewhere. Is that good or bad?

God allows the Devil to roam free so he can look good. Or the Devil is
too smart for God. Whatever the reasons be sure to be on the right
side...

'IN THE BEGINNING THERE WERE MANY GODS AND AFTER A POWER STRUGGLE ONLY
ONE WAS LEFT'

(I must write these revelations as they come down to me. I don't
expect them to be added to the Bible, but hey, it's about time the Old
Book is updated)

Think about Cuba: Many comandantes in 1959, but only one or two were
left. That's the way it must have happened so God survived and became
the Supreme Leader.

The question is why Satan is still going around causing trouble when
God can catch him in no time. One theory is that God is really a
puppet figure, another is that the Devil never stays in one place and
avoids capture.

Power struggles are nothing new to us here on Earth, but celestial
battles and intrigues are always good reasons to worry when the winner
is still undecided.

If I were in Cuba, I'd be worried of supporting the aging Castros.
Think about it before you commit yourself to God.

You've got **** for brains all right. Now what else is new?

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

aka