Old July 13th 05, 11:10 PM
John

Great report Claire! You and Rose should be very proud of your
accomplishment. My story is sort of the reverse.

My son, age 32, got me interested in cycling 5 years ago and we ended up
riding the STP in '02, '03, '04 and again this year. The difference is, you
have your 12 year old daughter, and my son had his 63 year old dad. It just
goes to show that cycling can be for everyone! I'm now worse than an
ex-smoker....very passionate and outspoken about the rewards of cycling.
I'll preach it to anyone that'll listen.

John

BTW, I did it in one day this year. Next year it's going to be on the
tandem with my wife. (Two days though)