Old July 26th 15, 08:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Randall Shimizu

Default A disappointing TDF

I don't necessarily fault Froome for riding a defensive tour. But certainly makes for a more boring TDF. Given how strong the competition was this year he may have been forced to ride a defensive tour. Personally I have not made up my mind yet. In the end Froome will not go down as one the truly great TDF winners.

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 8:23:19 AM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
Randall Shimizu a écrit profondement:

| This years TDF has been a bit on the boring side this year. Froome
| rode a defensive tour. I would have liked to have seen Froome go on
| the attack rather than wait.

You got that right.

Defensive riding == Negative Racing

--