Old July 3rd 03, 01:07 PM
Rainbow Warrior

Default Cops attack critical mass cyclists with Maglites!

ghostwombat wrote in message
Yawn... trying to dredge up a defunct day-old thread with a lame attempt

at
trolling. You're on fire tonight, Pat.

Seriously, some of you nut's go on like we should all ride bikes,
assuming everybody on the road should be riding or on public transport, fine
when some only want to carry a walkman between home and work and next door
to a railway station, but many have tools/materials/paperwork to cart
around, jobs that don't start & finish in the same place, homes or jobs with
no public transport for 10km or so, stuffed knees, kids to drop off/pick up
on the way etc.

Yeah, a tunnel full of bikes blocking traffic just inspires people so
well against a cause.

BTW, love your website. Fantastic beer guts... no wonder you all have to
drive cars.

And I do have a pushbike and do ride it a few km to the markets every
few weeks with the missus and 10yo. I only just sold the Malvern Star I've
had since I was 16, and has followed me up and down the east coast clocking
up more miles on it than any "3 year alloy throw-away" you'll ever own,
without the superhero spandex too.
And having just got a job 7km down the road intend on using my new bike
as long as my noisy knee joints will let me.

Is that your missus on the Landog page? Wot a stunner! Your car
can sure pull the hotties!

My sister & a friend actually. Cultured f*ckwit aren't you, probably say the
same if they were your's I suppose.

Pat
Brisbane, Australia
http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~mangey/

P.S. Mid Posting Rules.

From: "Rainbow Warrior"
Newsgroups: aus.bicycle,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 20:49:54 +1000

David Sutton wrote in message
"David Sutton" wrote in message
Jerkko, you're a well-known ****wit on aus.bicycles. No-one here

takes
you
seriously.

but by virtue of your recent posts, you are now a well-known ****wit

on
aus.cars!
No-one here takes you seriously.

You're assuming that I even care what the petrol-sniffers on aus.bogans
think.

Well f*ck you too, use yer pushbike to get yer own topsoil delivered.