Old March 7th 20, 05:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default I missed this story last September

On Fri, 06 Mar 2020 13:17:32 -0500, Joy Beeson
wrote:

Now that I mention it, I can use the trail to get to the bazaar where
I plan to have lunch tomorrow. I *knew* there was a back way to the
church!

Off to print out a map snippet.

Oops, wrong church. The bazaar is at United Methodist, not Pathways.
I'll get there by Leiter Drive, and not go near Chinworth unless I
decide to go north on 350E instead of 150E.

If I get a filling lunch at the bazaar, I just might. The filling
station that is always out of stuff on the hot-dog rollers so I have a
Papa John pizza instead isn't far enough from the church for a second
lunch, and I don't like McElroy hill very much. Aside from having to
walk up, there is a stop light at the bottom and a steep climb on the
other side. Though the stoplight doesn't matter because that's where
the filling station is.

Map snippet in my pocket, notebook cleared, jersey patched, tea on the
stove. I'm going to let it steep next to the humidifier pot all
night. Double tea leaves. Drink it at noon and I don't crash until
an hour after I get home.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net