Old June 8th 21, 01:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 15:26:02 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 12:09:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Is there some reason that you feel good about lying? You leftists seem to know nothing about telling the truth.

I suspect the Democrats saw four years of lying every single minute of every single day and saw some success from this behavior. So they learned how to do it. Not as good as the experts of course. As for know nothing about telling the truth. Ain't that the kettle calling the pot black.

Nor has our current Democratic President been accused of sexually
molesting a woman in the changing booth in a department store.

One can only surmise that Democrats are simply a "better class of
molester" and can control their emotions until leaving the store.
--
Cheers,

John B.