Old June 8th 21, 08:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Electric Bikes

On 6/8/2021 2:22 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 9:08:41 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/8/2021 11:13 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

I say that I actually designed and programmed an instruments to find the spots in swimming pools that are leaking and that there is an entire industry using that instrument and repairing the damage from failing concrete...

Wow! Is there a link to the Kunich Leak Detector System? Or to evidence
that an entire industry is using it?

... and you will do absolutely anything to disprove that.

I'm prepared to give you credit. I'll just need corroboration from
something other than your "memory."

So now you're denying that there is an entire industry finding and repairing water leads through concrete structures? Or have to deflected this to my memory? That's it isn't it? You are so jealous that with an education you became nothing and with hard work I became successful, you'll do anything and say anything to attack me. I am actually enjoying your repeated demonstrations of the pain you have about this.

I think your claim is false. If it's true, don't deflect. Give your
evidence.

(Such a successful person should know how to do that!)

--
- Frank Krygowski