Old October 9th 14, 02:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

Default New Bicycle Tow bar for kids

On Wed, 08 Oct 2014 11:07:08 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 10/8/2014 10:08 AM, scifun76 wrote:
Here is a simple, compact, easy to use tow bar for kids.

It keeps them close to you while you teach them the rules of cycling.
www.learnandride.com

Wow! Looks sophisticated! And so many exclamation points in the ad!
But the price looks high! "$37.99!"

$37.99 factorial is about $5 x 10^44. I don't think I can afford that.

(So we've now got another guerrilla marketer!)

I wonder. How many intrepid members of this site learned to ride a
bike while on a tow bar? From reading the advert my feeling that a
more suitable solution would be to simply teach your kids to mind you.
Very useful in situations other than bicycle riding too :-)

Perhaps sms could do a survey.
--
Cheers,

John B.