Old May 7th 11, 11:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.sport.unicycling
John Doe

Default I need help tightening my unicycle's cotterless crank

Pepsco ji_sun1996 yahoo.com wrote:

My unicycle (from Avenir) has a 20' inch wheel with cotterless
cranks and after a week of riding it my left crank started to
become more loose and more...adjustable but in a bad way. Here's
a pick of the loosened joint thing
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...4/unicycle.jpg
If you have any instructions or links to videos on how I can fix
him please post it on here! I really want to save my darling
unicycle.

Just in case you do not get complete satisfaction here, there is a
unicycle group that still has a few readers.

rec.sport.unicycling

By the way... Not that it matters, but can you take a larger
resolution picture?

Good luck and have fun.