Old August 24th 04, 09:24 PM
elyob

"Peter B" wrote in message
In tonights local rag a piece about a taxi driver who beat a passenger
with
a wheel brace after he critised him for allegedly exceeding the speed
limit
and running red lights.
The judge didn't jail him on the grounds he'd lose his job.

Do we really want taxi drivers who assault passengers that object to being
driven through red lights?

Am I odd because I think any respectable company would sack him anyway for
beating up a customer?

(Well, ok, I might be odd for other reasons ;-)
Pete.

Do you know how many of thise guys have past convictions? Quite a lot, I
heard. To go to those lengths, the passenger must have really wound him up.
Always two sides to a story ...