Old October 6th 04, 12:32 PM
DaveB

Default So how was your Ride To Work Day?

Gags wrote:
On the way home at about 3.00pm on ss mountainbike, I was on the yarra trail
and near the Kew golf club I was cruising along, enjoying the nice weather
and not really looking where I was going.......I see something out of my
priferals (peripherals) and there is a tiger snake, approx 1.5m long across
the middle of the path

Oh crap, I was down there yesterday wondering how long till the snakes
come out. It's overdue for slashing in that section under the trees on
the city side of the bridge where Yarra Trail and Koonung trail split.
Wonder who's responsible for that, anyone know? I hate snakes, and can't
bunny hop to save my life, especially not with loaded panniers. Came
across 2 snakes last year and that was 2 too many for me.

DaveB