Old September 25th 18, 10:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default BBC: Children to be banned from cycling to school without number plates

On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 8:58:30 PM UTC+1, Tosspot wrote:

Ban children. They are annoying little ****bags, and the world would be
a more peaceful place without them.

And soon there will be no more world. All that exists, exists only because we can see it. The Chinese and American systematic campaigns of murdering infants, in China's case only female babies, in America at the fetus stage on an absolutely industrialized scale, have already ensured that demographic disasters that caused a panic in France between the wars when there were too few men who bred too listlessly to replace natural population attrition, will happen again. The fact that many nations have reached the low-low point of not replacing themselves (2.1 and under children per family -- lower numbers are sometimes heard from wishful thinkers), from which no nation has ever been known to recover, is what is ultimately behind all the culture-threatening immigration from sources inherently and religiously opposed to our enlightened and tolerant culture, because they're the only ones still breeding.

AJ
ZPG has killed us: yet another charge to lay on the creepy Left