Old August 6th 03, 04:15 AM
Dave Clary

Default RBR Retards

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 02:06:45 GMT, "Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:

Back in the early days of usenet one had to have at least some minimal
amount of intelligence to access usenet (albeit of the nerdly variety) - the
programs were character based (not event driven), there were no
mice/trackballs, and most people were on UNIX or some variant.

My first RBR post was on a dial-up Unix shell account using pine. I
could surf the web with lynx on the same account. . Old time
hockey...Eddie Shore......(oops...getting carried away).

Now I have to fight for the computer with my six year old grand
daughter because she's listening to frickin Brittney spears music
online. sheeesh

Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, Tx
Home: http://home.stx.rr.com/dclary
Never Forget: http://www.politicsandprotest.org