Old December 25th 08, 11:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

Default What do you wear when it starts getting cold?

Connahhh;1137416 wrote:
Yesterday it was 25 degrees out. The last thing I wanted to do was go
out and unicycle, but at the same time, it was the only thing I wanted
to do. I'm sure you can relate!

When it gets cold, how do you guys suit up? I had sweatpants,
windbreaker pants, a sweatshirt and gloves on. That was about 45 minutes
of trials and SIF practice (both generate more heat than regular
riding). Do you guys layer? Heavy jackets for commuting? What?

shorts and a t-shirt with a zip-up hoodie for all riding, shin guards
for trials, street, and Muni. If i get hot off comes the hoodie. if it's
raining and I'm commuting I'll wear a rain resistant jacket over the
hoodie and some light weight cycling rain pants over my shorts. if it's
cold/raining I'll wear some lightweight wind/water proof full fingered
cycling gloves.

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'