Old April 22nd 10, 05:48 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.scooter
Cindy Hamilton[_2_]

Default Do Americans know what a PASSING LANE is?

On Apr 21, 1:33*pm, "TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-****"
wrote:
On Apr 21, 1:01*pm, Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Apr 20, 4:40*pm, "TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-****"

wrote:
I think our roads show the dangers of RIGHT WING LIBERTARIANISM, where
the big fish rules.

You fundamentally fail to realize that the big fish rules not just the
roads,
but every aspect of life. *Become a big fish or be eaten.

I don't fail to realize it, I just say that it is a contradiction with
democracy.

In democracy the little fish would be eating the big fish, or at least
keep them in a seaquarium with the killer whales.

America isn't a democracy; it is a republic. Perhaps you should learn
the distinction.

Oh, and you should also learn to distinguish between wishful thinking
and reality.