Old July 30th 11, 08:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Lou Holtman[_7_]

Default Miniskirt-Wearing Cyclist Pulled Over by NYPD

Op 29-7-2011 20:23, AMuzi schreef:
Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,
"Colin B." wrote:

In rec.bicycles.tech Garrison Hilliard wrote:
Talk about hell on wheels!

Dutch bicycle company manager Jasmijn Rijcken claims she was beating
the heat in a miniskirt on May 3 when she was pulled over by the
NYPD for flashing a "disturbing" amount of skin, the New York Daily
News reports.
The Village voice had a picture of her wearing the offending skirt.
I'm fairly sure I'd have been distracted by it too, but that's my
fault, not hers. ~
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnin...jn_rijcken.php

I've seen way more distracting outfits on bicyclists than that.

My neighborhood is full of cyclists with exposed flesh as well, many
quite distracting (which is a 'feature' not a 'problem').

Exactly. In the Netherlands we have what we call 'rokjesdag'. That is
the first really nice day in spring where all the girls, the young ones
first, put on their skirts (rokjes) to get a sun tan on their still
winter white legs.

Everyone is looking forward to that day, the law enforcement included.

Lou